Face masks! We never in our wildest dreams thought we would be making face masks but here we are. After heaps of requests from our clients we have now included reusable fabric face masks to our shop.
Face Masks are in stock and will be shipped within 3 business days.
Material: The face masks are made out of two layers of 100% cotton fabric. There is a pocket inside if you would like to add anther layer of fabric, tissue or disposable face mask.
Sizes: We have two sizes, the medium is designed for women and teens, and the large for men. But please check your measurements below to see what suits you.
Measurements: from top if nose to chin/ fabric length across the face
Medium: 16cm / 26cm
Large: 18cm / 29cm
According to the World Heath Organisation a non-medical fabric fabric mask can prevent the spread of COVID-19 if its worn correctly:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for damage or if dirty
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Cover your mouth, nose and chin
- Avoid touching the mask
- Change your mask once it gets dirty or wet
- Clean your hands before removing the mask
- Remove the mask by the straps and pull it away from your face
- If you need to re-use the mask, store it in a clean re-sealable bag
- Wash the mask in soap or detergent, preferably in hot water , at least once a day
- Clean your hands after removing the mask
Remember that a mask alone cannot protect you, continue to adopt other measured to prevent the spread of the virus. See full instructions from WHO here.
I love the Bubnest Facemasks, as they are 2 layers of cotton which makes breathing a bit easier. The Masks are also shaped to fit the face comfortably and neatly. Fashionable and functional - I have 3 pairs that i wear on rotation, as does my husband. We love that the come in different sizes too!