The nest consists of three parts made out of organic materials: the cover, the mattress and the bolster. Here is how you assemble the nest:
- Tie the ribbons on the bolster. If your bolster is a later versions ie made out of cotton silk, your bolster won't have any ribbons.
- Fold the bolster in half and tuck it into the cover.
- Gently tuck the ends of the bolster into the cover and then place the bolster along the inside of the cover.
- Fasten the zip on the inside and close the zip. A trick is to push the bolster down from the outside while zipping. This makes zipping easier and ensures that the zipper doesn't get stuck in the fabric. You can use a finger in front of the zip to make sure fabric doesn't get stuck.
- Now place the mattress inside the cover and gently tuck the end of the mattress into the inside pocket.