The nest consists of three parts made out of certified organic materials: the shell, the mattress and the bolster. Here is how you assemble the nest:
- Tie the ribbons on the bolster.
- Fold the bolster in half and tuck it into the shell.
- Gently tuck the ends of the bolster into the shell and then place the bolster along the inside of the shell.
- Fasten the zip on the inside and close the zip. A trick is to push the bolster down from the outside while zipping. This makes zipping easier and ensures that the zipper doesn't get stuck in the fabric. You can use a finger in front of the zip to make sure fabric doesn't get stuck.
- Now place the mattress inside the shell and gently tuck the end of the mattress into the inside pocket.